- “Our lives begin to end the day we become silent about things that matter.”
- “The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.”
- “Almost always, the creative dedicated minority has made the world better.”
- “Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity.”
- “Life’s most persistent and urgent question is, ‘What are you doing for others?'”
All the above, Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.
Here are his final public words, delivered on April 3, 1968 in Memphis, Tennessee.